Monday 1 August 2011

Change My Mind

I remember the first itme I saw someone actually writing on a blog it wass my non-sister Becca. Everyone said her blog was so funny and awesome. I didn't knew how to see her blog, and it hadent ever called my attention. One day I whent down to see her, and my other non.sister Marry. They were both doing homework... or something that pretty much looked like homework.
-"Sofia" said Becca "could you help me with Spanish?" its Because Becca is lerning spanish at the univercity scince long ago, and she was having homework.
-"Sure" I said, and took the paper she handed me. While I was reading it Becca wrote on her blog. A little, little mistake she made maked all her work so funny. I let out a gigle to this she seemed sad
-"Is it really that bad?"she asked, kind off upset
-"No, its not!" I say and I give her the paper "You only made one mistake is just that the way it written now makes it sound like he confesed to you" and before you think I misunderstood what was the story abaut I know it was not fitting in the context the way she wrote it and it was really obious what mistale she had made.
-"How?" Becca asked "Where's the mistake?"
-"Here when you said 'cayo' instead of 'cai'"
-"What does 'cayo' mean then"
-"I think its just slang, but anyway your paper is nice and you have a good story"
-"Thanks" said Becca then I focused my attention on her blog
-"What are you writting?"
-"My blog" she said as she maked the mistake with a purple pen and whent to reprint it "you can read it if you whant"
and I sat there and read all I could I saw those stories people talked abput when I overheard them. None of them actully made me laught as everyone said. They were accurate and smart, but tere was nothing really funny about it, or maybe there is. Is just I don't undestand U.S. humor at all.
Whenever I saw Becca was either here in her room doing something(bloging) in her cpu or down in the kitchen at dinner. this blog ate her time. In that moment I decided I would never have a blog... now as you see I do have a blog, (and thats your fault Miss kelsey) but I try not to get obbsesed with it. Its more as soon as I lose my inspiration I will stop writing it right away...

...lack of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment